I did manage to find 3 pumpkin pie mini mason jar candles at one store. I bought them. The house smells great.
LIFE CHANGING MOMENT: Never under estimate the power of the good smelling home.
2. I believe its never to late to stop doing something you don't like or leave something that doesn't bring you pleasure anymore. I am going to cut relationships out of this equation because I really don;t want to deal with the differing opinions. However, I have been having a conversation with a friend about finding happiness. Happiness is personal. What makes me happy may not be the same thing that brings you happiness. I have begun a quest to find personal happiness.
LIFE CHANGING MOMENT: More on that later.
3. Target has really been pushing out some great decor items this season. I really wish I had a need for all of the goodness, but I don't. So I am going to have to let them stay in the store, but bravo Target!
4. I attend a birthday brunch for my best friend this past weekend. I had an amazing time. So great to meet so many of her close friends and family. We are a funny bunch of people.
5. Had some potential clients come by the studio this week. Hopefully we will be able to work together because I am excited about what they are planning.
6. I have had gold flatware since October of 2013. I like them because they are slick and modern. I don't mind a more traditional set, but these are the ones I found. I was excited to pop into Target this week to see that they are selling the exact same flatware!
I am hoping they are a good quality because I do intend to buy a few sets to add to my set. I bought a couple of sets a few years ago and they didn't hold up at all. I am waiting on the reviews to pour in on this set before I make my rounds.
7. I have been stalking InstaGram for inspiration and these photos have really given me an extra jolt of life.
LIFE CHANGING MOMENT: He is a dear friend.
9. It can be challenging to make tough decisions as an adult. You can't blame the dog, you can't look to your parents to bail you out. All responsibility falls on you. I as often say,
"I don't want to adult today."