Ingredients8 chicken thighs
1 pound baby red potatoes
1 pound baby carrots
1 pound green beans
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
4 cloves minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large bowl, mix honey, soy sauce, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper.
2. Place 4 chicken thighs in the bottom of a 6-qt slow cooker. Pour half of the soy mixture over the chicken. Throw in the baby red potatoes, carrots, then the other 4 chicken thighs. Season the top layer of chicken to taste, then pour the rest of the soy mixture over the chicken.
3. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Feel free to baste midway. Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
4. Optional: Broil the cooked chicken thighs, skin side up to brown and crisp the skins, about 3-4 minutes.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!